A MESSAGE TO OUR Jilly’s FAMILY
Our Jilly’s Family is just that—a family made up of associates, guests and the communities we serve. Jilly’s is here to help provide good, wholesome meals during this challenging time, and the health, safety and overall well-being of our family, and yours, is always our top priority. Read about the latest decisions and updates from our team as we respond to the COVID-19 crisis and continue in our mission to safely serve you.
Our response to COVID-19: Current Updates
We are taking extraordinary precautions to ensure we can continue to safely serve our communities with their Jilly’s favorites at home. We believe good food should be accessible to all, and we can help people with an easy, wholesome meal everyone will love during these trying times.
• Serving our guests via a “Jilly’s-a-go-go” model: For the time being, we will not be offering the option to sit or dine-in at any of our company cafes. You can still order Jilly’s made to order for pick up in store or curbside and Delivery via our Website during business hours. We have implemented a social distancing policy within our bakery-cafes and are adhering to all governmental regulations regarding occupancy or entry.
• Contact-less Delivery & Mindful Packaging: All Jilly’s deliveries are now contact-less – our delivery drivers will only leave your meal at your front door, front desk or the location of your choice, and you’ll receive a text message or phone call when it arrives.
• Enhanced cleaning & sensitization procedures: We continue to follow enhanced protocols for cleaning and sanitizing our bakery and cafeé, including cleaning more frequently and adding additional cleanings with peroxide solution in high-touchpoint locations.
UPDATE MAY 12, 2020
Jilly’s Team Members are:
• Required to wear masks and gloves
• Sanitize our counter tops & tables routinely
• Sanitize door handles, pulls and pushes
• Sanitize beverage station and food refrigerators
Customers are Requested to:
• Be patient as we sanitize all the above after previous customers
• Be patient as we sanitize registers after EVERY use
• Maintain the Social Distance of at least 6 ft
Customers are Required to wear a mask for every patron, older than 2 years of age
Hand sanitizer available for use by staff and customers
Jilly’s Cupcake Bar Team Members reserves the right to refuse service to any customer that is in violation of the above requests and requirements.
Please call ahead for any party greater than four
We sincerely thank our customers for your
patience and continued business.